“Helping the everyday golfer practice like the pros.”
Novagrass® Custom Golf Greens
Perfecting the art of practice and play, revolutionizing it, with systems guaranteed to help lower your handicap. Taking you from tee to green, Novagrass has crafted resilient, aesthetically pleasing surfaces which perform to course play standards.
Requiring no mowing, watering, seeding, or fertilizing, Novagrass systems provide year round play, extending golf enjoyment from early spring into late fall. Our greens can be integrated into existing landscapes and become the central activity center at your home or work place. Undulations and slopes can be designed into the green for more challenging play.
ProPutt Green – The choice of PGA Professionals, ProPutt is utilized strictly as a putting green surface to practice the fine art of the short game. The green may be chipped to from a short distance.
Course Green - Our Course Green surface provides all the benefits of ProPutt also allowing the shot maker to hit the ball onto the surface from a distance of up to 150 yards.
If practice makes perfect…this is the perfect backyard for golfers.
OTT (On The Tee)
Our OTT surface is ideal for worn or shady areas where it is hard to grow natural grass. It is an ideal solution for small tee boxes, driving ranges, training facilities, regular, executive and Par 3 courses.
- All weather tee area. Dries faster than grass, allowing for more palying time in inclement weather.
- Great temporary tee area while permanent areas are rebuilt, or use it as a permanent addition.
- No divots to replace.
- No hard friction on the clubhead.
- Natural feel of grass with exceptional wear.
- May be installed over sand/clay, crushed rock, asphalt or concrete bases.
- Solution for high traffic areas where grass is easily damaged.
- Designed to minimize maintenance and maximize enjoyment.
- Best answer for shaded, hard to maintain tees on courses.
- Ideal for chipping.
Novalawn – The No-Water Grass™
Today, synthetic and natural grass can be used to their fullest advantage; each complementing the other in aesthetic appearance and practical usage. Drought and water restrictions make our grass products a very viable alternative to natural grass. Easy to install an maintain without the cost of water, mowing, fertilizers, etc. looks like grass. Plays like grass.
- Can be installed over soil, leveled crushed stone, concrete and indoor flooring systems.
- Use around office buildings where a greenbelt creates a refreshing environment with a low maintenance cost and no watering requirement.
- Great for areas where grass won’t grow.
- Stays natural and green all year round with no effort.
- Saves time and money.
- The “No-Water” grass