The Nova Pro Clay court is the same as any natural clay court surface, the difference between a Pro Clay and a traditional clay court is the cushioned sub-structure. The Pro Clay sub-structure provides an easier to maintain surface, without sacrificing authentic clay court playing conditions.
Pro Clay Features
- Construction with environmentally sustainable components, this ensures quality for our customers and is good for the environment.
- No extended break-in or clay set up time.
- No frost heaves – lines maintain integrity.
- Quick and easy installation, low maintenance, minimal watering, no rolling or brushing.
- Clean, crisp permanent lines, no more replacing line tapes every season.
- Consistent ball response.
- Easy conversion of existing courts.
- Excess rain drains away, court base retains the necessary reservoir of moisture.
- Excellent for an indoor clay court.
- ProClay courts also serve as an economical conversion application of concrete/asphalt and existing fast dry courts, this saves time and money.
The ProClay installation and concept is very simple, base construction is the same as any other tennis court, but the ProClay requires 2”-3” of stone dust as the last phase of the base.
Once the stone dust is graded to exact specifications, the unique Pro Clay installation process begins. We use Nova Grass Industries and Har-Tru Sports for all of our speciality materials involved in the Pro Clay process, they have been trusted partners for years.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Please complete the form below and we'll be happy to answer any questions. We are a small company with a broad scope, this allows us to communicate quickly and effectively.